We’re looking for talented bookkeeper who can maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions and ensuring legal requirements compliance.
Primary job functions
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Developing standards, analyzing information, dealing with complexity, reporting research results, data entry skills, accounting, accounting software, attention to detail, and confidentiality
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then apply today: Click Here
Founded in late 2010, SpaceCraft is an affordable web publishing platform that empowers small businesses to create, manage, and optimize their web presence. Through our web-based software and live customer support, SpaceCraft helps customers create and manage beautifully effective websites that work across all devices - phones, tablets, and PCs.
SpaceCraft is proudly located in downtown Austin, Texas.