Site Reliability Engineer
We're looking for a site reliability engineer to work alongside our software engineering team, to design, deploy, and manage our cloud-based infrastructure and software platform.
- 3+ years experience managing cloud infrastructure, specifically Linux on Google Cloud Platform and / or AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Working understanding of firewalls, security groups, and networking
- Development experience, ideally with Node.js and / or Go
- Working knowledge of Git, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Ability to work in a team environment within a fast-paced, small company
- Must be based in Austin and available to work on-site
- Experience managing multi-tenant software platforms
- Working knowledge of CouchDB, Redis, BigQuery, and / or MySQL
- Experience with Fastly, Varnish and / or Istio
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, apply today: Click Here
- Please include a link to your GitHub (or similar source control) profile. If you don't have some open source code you can point to, code samples work as well.
- Your resume.
Founded in late 2010, SpaceCraft is an affordable web publishing platform that empowers small businesses to create, manage, and optimize their web presence. Through our web-based software and live customer support, SpaceCraft helps customers create and manage beautifully effective websites that work across all devices - phones, tablets, and PCs.
SpaceCraft is proudly located in downtown Austin, Texas.